This lovely bag is great for everyday use and the longer shape makes it easy to access your belongings. Beautifully handmade and has the same hand stitching around the edges, which helps it keep it shape
I love the tooling on this bag. The pattern is also on the front and the back.
- Thick durable Leather - Unlined
- Measurements: L 27, H 21, W 10 cm
- Adjustable strap for length
- Loop Lock
- Handcrafted and handmade by Mayan Artisans In Mexico
Leather Care Tips & Tricks
Taking proper care of your new Bella Rosa leather bag is always important, and although they will last its still important to keep it clean and looking its best!
Keep in mind with our bags is that natural wear and tear to any leather product is bound to happen, and leather does age. The more worn our bags get the more vintage they look in style.
- The quickest way to clean your bag is with a quick wipe down with a soft, dry cloth.
- We recommend you use a conditioner especially designed for leather which can be applied to keep your bag soft and supple. Your bag can dry from excessive sun exposure and ageing so a conditioner is the best option against this. You can find such product from your local supermarket.
- Ideally, don't put oil on your bag, due to the raw and untreated nature of the leather. Oil can drastically change the colour and leave patchy stains on the bag.
All our thicker leather Bella Rosa bags may feel a bit stiff at first, but over time they do soften without losing their shape and design.
Please enjoy your beautiful handmade one of a kind bag !
Due to the handmade nature and the rawness of the leather, each bag is not exactly the same and therefore there may be slight imperfections on the leather and the tooling, which is completely natural and those imperfections is what makes them so unique.
Our bags are also designed to age and look more vintage with time.
Handmade With Love From Mexico
Deditcated to supporting local artisans and their families.
20% of profit goes directly back to the community.